In New Hampshire, NECHPI has testified for favorable net metering policy.
Policies and Programs
New Hampshire's existing Policies and Programs include (click on a link to follow to a program page):
- SB 451: Public utilities can make investments under this act in distributed energy systems with a capacity less than or equal to 5 MW that are located on the premises of a retail customer of the electric public utility.
- Enterprise Energy Fund: Revolving loan fund with awards ranging from $10,000 to $500,000.
- Municipal Energy Reduction Fund: Loan program for municipal governments to install alternative energy sources.
- Renewable Portfolio Standard: Renewably fueled CHP qualifies as Class I Target.
- Pay For Performance: RGGI proceeds repurposed as incentives for large energy consumers to improve energy efficiency.