To allow more of our members to attend the Buildings NY Tradeshow on May 24th at the Javits Center, we've coordinated among our key speakers and rescheduled the date of this year's annual meeting to June 9th. Ticketholders for May 24th will be automatically switched to June 9th, and eligible for a full refund upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event will still take place at Metrotech Center in Brooklyn, now June 9th, 2016, from 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM. A partial agenda is below.
Early bird registration rates have been extended through May 15th. Dues paying members of NECHPI are eligible for a special lower registration rate as well. To receive a promotional code that will allow you to access this rate, please email email@example.com with a request.
- Keynote speaker John Rhodes, President and CEO of NYSERDA, on New York's changing energy landscape, and CHP's role within it.
- CHP in New York City Panel, discussing CHP's role in the Brooklyn/Queens Demand Management project, as well as the NYC Energy Efficiency Corporation's support of our industry.
- Featuring Posie Constable of NYC Energy Efficiency Corporation, Dana Levy of NYSERDA, Tom Bourgeois of the Dept. of Energy, as well as utility representatives.
- National State of the Industry Panel, featuring Dale Louda of the CHP Association, along with guests from regional CHP bodies and development firms.
- Project study of the NYU Langone Medical Center.
- Tour of the Toren CHP Plant in Brooklyn.
- A networking event to follow.